Friday, December 14, 2018

Snowy & Snowy II

Snowy I
Snowy & Snowy II

Snowy had avocado pits for eyes,
a cherry smile and buttons
with a long carrot nose

for which I was frightened
the birds would find.

I hugged my creation
before I destroyed him.
Spared him a slow melting death.

Mom was furious,
so I created again.

For Snowy II
I used the old body parts
but gave him a hat.

Now he's facing a tragic fate:
soft warm rain.

I hope Mom's happy.

by Spencer Bednar, December 14, 2018

Snowy II

9 comments:

  1. Haha, love snowy I and snowy II! How sweet of you to hug him, before destroying him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Spencer. Clever, funny, yet sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laffin hard at that ending. Serves her right for the nutritious water. Snowy I and Snowy II...you're killin me here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. I was SO mad when he destroyed his adorable snowman. We don't get much snow and I was so happy to look out my window and see it. Spencer had too much fun destroying it. I am ashamed to say I did yell at him. But he got me back with the ending of this poem which I wanted to nix. But I can't do that... so it is what it is. And water IS nutritious! He would drink pop all day if I let him! :)

      Delete
    2. Spencer likes the name "Fireblossom" and says "Thank you".

      Delete
    3. My pleasure, Spencer! And I'm glad you like my screen name. :-)

      Delete
  4. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Over 160000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is very simple and it works with everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Now use this weight loss hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete